Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The City of Cartius

Gor is something that I have absolutely no interest in...I never have and never will, although I have dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle in SL, I just find that the rumours floating around about the Gorean community paint a pretty bad picture of things and I would rather steer clear. That having been said, there are rumours about every social RP style in SL I know - there are a million around the Biker Community, and I shouldn't tarnish everything with the same brush but there are other reasons why Gor isn't a place I'd chose to hang out too...
HOWEVER, I will say that sometimes Gorean based creations, be they clothing, decor or even locations can be pretty! So when I was offered the chance to get into a brand new Gor RP sim early, I knew I couldn't turn down the chance.
I pulled on a pretty dress, and boldly went exploring around the new build... Parts of it were still being built, but once it is finished and fully decorated I am sure the place will look intricate and enchanting as it was already promising to be.
Set in what appears to be somewhere between a medieval and a fantasy town, the large towers dominate the landscape. With it's port, jail and other open spaces, this place will I'm sure be filled with role players before long, and I really do hope that it becomes large and popular Gorean community.
I enjoyed wandering around so much, I spent a good few hours checking out the nooks and crannies of the "City of Cartius", taking pictures which I've shared in a collage below, I will admit that it did give me a bit of a craving to at least give Gor a try... Perhaps? Then again maybe not? But never say no right? LOL... Well OK No I doubt it will happen... But it was so pretty!!!
I also found myself thinking about Gorean fashion... I COULD NEVER DRESS LIKE A SLAVE GIRL lol but some of the other styles can be very pretty! 
I know I am not looking 100% true to the Gorean style for women here, but I couldn't resist this dress from FDD called Selena. At the time I found it I was wandering like a lost soul, shopping at Totally Top Shelf, when it caught my eye from the other side of the room! It was perfect for the somewhat eleven, somewhat historical, mystery girl in a Gor sim look I had running through my mind. 
I will find out today if Cartius is open to the public yet, I will ask around hehe... But if you love Gor, you should get your little RPing butts over to this sim... It is well built, very pretty and there are lots of places that you could get lost while roleplaying for hours here... 
Thank you for letting me have a sneak peek creators... I wish you masses of luck with the sim and building your community!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Dulce 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Choker: [The Forge] - Torc in Rust 1 
Outfit (Including Collar, Bra & Skirt): FDD - Selena Outfit in Silver/Golden Silk (Available Now at Totally Top Shelf
Pic Pose 1: Signature Pose - Shy 1 
Pic Pose 2: Signature Pose - Crystal 9 

No comments:

Post a Comment