Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring starts with a Solar Eclipse

The calm comes after the storm... Yesterday was a whirlwind of a day... My Birthday was filled with RL visitors, more than a little exciting trips out to Birthday Surprises and a failed attempt at a SL Birthday Party - lol the planner was stuck in RL and no one else knew what was going on hehe...
So today little old me decided it was time to take the weight off my feet, to curl up somewhere cosy, and wait for the Solar Eclipse that is supposed to be happening today at about 9.30ish - in my RL time zone. Not that I will get to see it, because it's cloudy as all hell in RL, but I might go try to see if I can see anything... You never know!
In SL the skies are always clear - if you want them to be of course - so I found the perfect place to park my butt, look to the sky as the Lunar Eclipse was taking place and enjoy the first "official" day of Spring!
The spot I found was on the Gators MC Sim... Home in other words... Although it was missing something. Then a Consignment Package fell from the sky, as if by magic - or perhaps a passing bluebird hehe. Mr Haller has created this AMAZING set called Bluebird for this month's Collabor88. It features pieces like the star shaped firepit, the trellis complete with ivy and lights and the adorable Bluebird Caravan! This set is brilliant, you can use it with or without the ivy, and the lights turn on and off, the soft furnishings can all be changed to fit your personal colour taste and the poses make for a really relaxing feeling. I cannot gush about this set enough, I LOVE IT!!
I'm also pretty fond of this outfit, and I will admit that it was one that I had no idea where it was going when I started getting dressed, but I am glad that it turned out to be so cute!
The pants are a past event release from Sn@tch - possibly Wednesday something or other? I'm not entirely sure anymore LOL - but they are Circus Jeans in such bright contrasting colours that I was drawn to them. I had no idea what I would wear with them, all I knew was that I needed to have them LOL... I kept the rest of the outfit fairly neutral with a Chambers Shirt from Razor and a pair of comfy stomper boots from A&Y called Deuz. The necklace metal colour matches perfectly, and was such a pretty gift from a friend, that had come from the BananaN gacha, I couldn't resist wearing it.
The other thing that needs to be discussed, that I am loving, is the new Spellbound hair called Sweetsleep. Gotta love Spellbound hair, I'm glad to see a new style from her after so long...
Isn't relaxing lovely?! I missed the eclipse, but the weather was bad, still at least I have a new place to chillax and something pretty to wear right?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Spellbound - Sweetsleep in Chapter II Sky
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lipstick: yumyums - Hope Latte Lipsticks in Set 1 Red Tottie (Available Now at Skin Fair 2015)
Top: Razor - Chambers Shirt (Past Event Release)
Necklace: BananaN - Skeleton Key Necklace in Metal
Pants: Sn@tch - Circus Jeans in Blue
Boots: A&Y - Deuz Boots in Metallic
Furniture (Including Car Bed, Firepit & Trellis): Consignment - Bluebird Set (Available Now at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment