Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Horrorfestive has hit close to home...

Horrorfestive 2014 is here, I've mentioned this before, and this won't be the last time I say so either...
We're raising money for Munchflower Zaius - formally of Nomine - as she has been diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. On a personal note, I will say that this has hit home with me a little deeper for me... One of my best friends, and MC Sisters, has also been going through testing for the same thing recently. She had problems with her body not working as it should, and being in constant pain - I've witnessed her hurting and it's horrible that I can do nothing to help - but for this there is no cure!
Now, the event is raising money for Munchflower's cause, and there are lots of ways to donate, but seriously who doesn't love buying something pretty at the same time... Horrorfestive, you get something pretty and give a little!
Maybe something like one of these goodies perhaps?!
Can I interest you in a Clawy Helper for Santa - courtesy of HopScotch - just don't get too close or it will hurt hehe... Or if that help isn't enough what about these adorable elves - from the land of Lost Junction, these by the way happen to be one of my absolute favourite items from the Horrorfestive... I LOVE them so much, they are appearing all over the place at home!
You can also get your snacks for Santa at the event, this poisoned Santa Trap - from Enchant3D - will make any scary looking fat man keel over! Having to keep HellBone away from it just for that reason, and I say so here to test whether he actually reads my ramblings or not LOL...
I wanted to keep my outfit fairly simple this time, but a LOT of it comes from the Horrorfestive! My dress forms a part of The Doll outfit from SongBird and it comes with the full body joints tattoos in a cracked or normal version - the tattoos you can also get seperately by the way, which is a flipping brilliant idea! - although the cracks that I am wearing here are those from Ama called Shattered in a delicate rouge colour!
I fell in love with a second item from the Horrorfestive line-up too... The boots from ImmateriA are called Yeti Boots and this would be the rare Licorice colour - yes they are in an evil gacha! - but how can you not love these! They reminded me so much of whenever you saw some of the monster feet on Sesame Street when I was younger... I had to get the blue pair LOL you will understand why when you see them!! LOL!
Lastly, and possibly more clearly in the close-up below, I wanted to show you the gorgeous Morelia Eyes from Avatar Bizarre. It wasn't enough for me to be a dead and broken dolly LOL, no I had to have monster eyes too!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Damselfly - Amarie Hair in Dark Reds (Available now at We <3 RP)
Eyes: Avatar Bizarre - Morelia Eyes (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Freebie)
Cracks: Ama - Shattered in Delicate Rouge (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Dress & Joints: SongBird - The Doll in Holiday Special (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Boots: ImmateriA - Yeti Boots in Licorice RARE (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Presents & Sack: HopScotch - Santa's Clawy Helper (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Pose: Image Essentials - Winter Chill 1 (Available now at Winter Trend)
Close-Up Pose: Image Essentials - Winter Chill 2 (Available now at Winter Trend)
Elves: Lost Junction - Krampus Elf (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)
Food: Enchant3D - Santa Trap (Available now at Horrorfestive 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment