Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Now to warm up the frostbite?!

I'M BACKKKKKK... Did ya miss me??? I had an amazing Christmas Holiday with my family at home in the UK, it would have been perfect if I hadn't gotten sick on Boxing Day - the name we Brits use for Second Christmas Day! - which meant that I had to miss the annual family get together!!
Still now that I am back, after a very cold trek home through snow! I have to defrost my frost bitten toesies and fingers, and get back into the blogging thing hehe... 
I have so much to share with you, I cannot quite believe that I almost missed my favourite event of the month! Horror Haute started just as I was going home, I thought NOOOOOOOOO but I will tell you, in a very excitable way, that Horror Haute December will carry on until January 4th!!! 
This gives the little Zombie Girl Me - yes the theme of the month for Horror Haute is Zombie Apocalyptic Christmas! - a chance to actually defrost her fingers and toes and get ready for the few days of blogging like a demon hehe... 
The little Zombie Girl trekked miles to get somewhere warm so that she could finally defrost her toes... That's what she gets I suppose for wearing Snowshoes - from ImmateriA - in the snow without socks or boots in them?! Though I guess the little dress didn't help much to protect her from the cold either! Then again, the gorgeous Latika Dress from Blue Blood - which you can pick up at Horror Haute along with the snow shoes - was just too cute not to play around in. It comes in light and dark versions, but for some reason - which astounds me - I was drawn to the pretty light designs, that is if you can ignore the blood of course! 
I guess I should also show off the camp that she wandered into, it's a set made perfectly to shelter in during the Zombie Apocalyptic Christmas, from La Maison Des Corbeaux. The set includes a tent, a sleeping bag and a fire, so you should stay warm and dry, just don't forget something to kill the zombies with or you won't be needing the camp for very long hehe...
All of those lovely things are Horror Haute Items, but there are a couple that need an honourable mention which have nothing to do with my favourite event! The Antlers are a group gift from Death Row Designs and the Glowy Xmas Tree is a freebie now at RACHELBREAKER... Don't miss these things, they will be gone very soon!  

What is she wearing;
Antlers: Death Row Designs - Antlers (Current Group Gift) 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Brrreee Hair in Red 
Skin: Paper Rabbit - Hollie Skin Gift (Current Freebie) 
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Zombie Eyes 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, (Forehead) REPULSE - Dead Forehead Wound Face Tattoo, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar, AND, (Mouth) Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Mouth
Dress: Blue Blood - Latika Dress in Lights (Available now for Horror Haute December
Gloves: Cain - Black Mesh Gloves 
Snow Shoes: ImmateriA - Winter Apoc Snowshoes (Available now for Horror Haute December
Christmas Tree: RACHELBREAKER - Glowy Xmas Tree 
Camping Items including Fire, Tent and Sleeping Bag: La Maison Des Corbeaux - Survive! Campset in Red (Available now for Horror Haute December

No comments:

Post a Comment