Tuesday, December 2, 2014

OOOH Some SL DisneyBounding...

Time for some more dressing up, I can never have enough dressing up and everyone gets to benefit by looking at me, pointing and laughing.... This time I went Disneyfied again... Some might say it was another SL DisneyBounding look, and let's go with that lol...
I had a reason to dress up this time though. For the MC family we try to throw parties whenever someone is celebrating a Birthday. The weekend just gone, we did just that... On Friday, we threw a secret surprise Birthday Party for my sister - one of my besties  - Kara!
Kara LOVES all things Disney - she's a little like me in that LOL - but for months, she has been wandering around the sim singing songs from the Disney movie "Frozen"... I found it easy to work out what the theme of this party would be, it was easy to decorate, and easy to plan...
Less easy though to find a DisneyBounding look for me!
I don't think that I did too badly though right?! Can you tell which character I went with at least? LOL, I am Belle from Beauty and the Beast - a Rudhish version but that's what DisneyBounding was all about, making a character look your own.
I knew what I would be as soon as I saw this adorable dress from Noodles, which you can pick up at the Geeks 'N' Nerds Fair. The dress is available in a 5 different Star Wars Designs, and 3 other different Disney Princesses, but I always loved Beauty and the Beast... Talking household objects, what's not to love about it hehe...
It was only after I had found the dress that I remembered a specific hair from a past Arcade line-up from the store Olive... I tried to find it in a few yardsales, but was at a loss, I couldn't find it anywhere until I noticed my "supergachayardsaleitemfinder" friend, who can and as she proved does find anything you want!
To finish my look, I wanted a necklace that was a subtle hint to the movie, and after about an hour of searching through what seemed like a gajillion necklaces, I remembered this adorable Chained Rose Collar I had from the [Forge]... PERFECTION!
Oh and for the library, if you're able to go to Adult locations, check out Shhh!! "After Dark"... It seems like such a naughty and decadent place...
To get Kara to the party though, I had to run with a little bit of a lie hehe... I told her I was buying her an outfit to look like Elsa - which I did - and that the soul purpose of this outfit was for a photoshoot! I bought her Catwa Hair, a Dirty Princess dress and even poses from Exposeur so that she would feel like it was a real photo shoot... No harm in sharing one of the photos here is there? LOL... I think she sensed the party was coming but she seemed to enjoy herself, and at the same time I got to create not just one but two awesome SL DisneyBounding looks.

What is she wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Olive - The Beauty Hair in Brown Puppy (Past Gacha Item)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Collar: [Forge] - Chained Rose in Crimson
Dress: Noodles - Beauty Princess Dress (Available now at Geeks 'N' Nerds)
Pose: Signature Pose - Debbie 1
Kara:
Hair: Catwa - Elsa
Dress: Dirty Princess - Frozen Princess Mesh Gown
Pose: Exposeur - Let it Go Pose Set (Available now at The Liason Collaborative)

No comments:

Post a Comment