Thursday, December 4, 2014

Love the Snow...

Would it be weird of me to say that I am NOT fond of snow? In RL I always find myself feeling paranoid that I will slip over when things start to become ice, and in SL, well I don't know I'd just rather not spend too long in snowy places... Makes me feel cold LOL... BUT SL seems to have gone a little bonkers and snow is popping up everywhere! 
Now, after that little rant I will admit that there is one place in SL which seems to look perfect no matter the weather... If you haven't wandered through Frisland - and don't mind the snow - now would be a good time to go as it's gorgeous! 
I took a walk over there yesterday, and this may make you laugh, but I was surprised by a strange lady in the snowy forest... She was dressed in an elegant gown, a strange looking crown on her head and she whispered "Love The Snow" before she disappeared into a mist of fine snowflakes... 
Luckily I managed to check out her outfit before she disappeared... 
Her dress made her look like a "Lady of Roses", as that dark royal colour was decorated by a myriad of pale roses... Her crown although pink in tone was dauntingly spiked, creating an eerie malevolence... Her Icy Breath washed over me, and it was then that I found a sudden love of the snow at Frisland!!!
LOL, OK enough of the story telling... Let's get serious and talk about the outfit before I get lost in my own imagination hehe... 
The crown is an older one, that has laid dormant in my hoard for a while... That having been said, the Distorted Dreams Goddess Crown is something I can no longer find in-world or on the marketplace. Sorry to say! The dress however, is a different story. This dress is a brand new release from Stargazer Creations - for the December We <3 RP line-up - and it comes in a big collection of different colours! 
Last but by no means least, I want to mention this new pose! This is a not yet released pose from Image Essentials, but you only have until tomorrow to wait to get your hands on it, when the Winter Trend Fair opens! The It's Cold Outside Set, is a series of four different poses, that although I am not a snow fan seemed too hard to resist using. I loved the magical feeling to them, and I am sure you will see them again soon no doubt! 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: Distorted Dreams - Goddess Crown in Pink (Past Event Release) (No Longer Available)
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth - Windswept  
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88
Eyelids: SLINK - Slink Mesh eyelids 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Dress: Stargazer Creations - Lady of Roses in Royale (Available now at We <3 RP
Pose: Image Essentials - It's Cold Outside 1 (Available December 5 - 19 at Winter Trend Fair 2014) 

1 comment:

  1. Really nice post and love the use of the pose - Great job Rud !

    ReplyDelete