Saturday, September 30, 2023

Madamoiselle and her Puppies

That's it... September is done and dusted and that means only ONE thing... Tonight is October Eve, tomorrow is the official start of the spooky season and whilst I might not be able to do much about Halloween in RL, I m going to live it up as MUCH as possible in Second Life. Like every year, I plan on diving into the costume box, and aiming to try to complete a new look for every day of the month... Normal clothes will be taking a backseat, starting tomorrow it's time to get monstrous... 

So for probably the last time that I'll be looking human and normal for a while I'm just making sure I get myself through all of the chores that I have to do before I start playing dress up... 
One of those last ones, as the sun is setting and the last thing I have to do is take the dogs out like the Madamoiselle I am - thanks to a pose from Fashiowl. We've wandered our way to the West Post garage - a backdrop from Paleto - on the outskirts of town, and since we've wandered a little bit too far, we're waiting for the cavalry to come and pick us up to take us home... It's beginning to get cold out though, and whilst my feet are nice and snuggled up in my Maren Boots - from CULT - I feel lucky that I pulled on my old reliable jacket over the top of my super cute Adee Dress - from miss chelsea - it helps to keep the chill off... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Arima Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow
Necklace: Kibitz - Miranda's necklace in Silver
Dress: miss chelsea - Adee Dress Set in Dress (Available until October 20th at The Fifty)
Jacket: Pseudo - Bradley Jacket in Black
Stockings: miss chelsea - Adee Dress Set in Stockings (Available until October 20th at The Fifty)
Shoes: CULT - Maren
Pose & Dogs: Fashiowl - Mademoiselle, Pose 1
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - WEST POST

No comments:

Post a Comment