Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Dino Nugget Fantasy

I got home from work, later than usual since buses and customers have been a pain in the buttocks, and I was tired, sore and starving... I needed something quick, easy and a little bit delicious, I rifled through the fridge to try and find something that I could make for a meal that would essentially be "dinner" and struck it lucky... Dinosaur-ishly lucky...

Of course, as I was sat on the sofa slowly chowing down on the cutest of dinosaurs I felt sleepy and as per usual my mind wandered off into a world of crazy bonkerishness... I sat looking at my dinner plate, a green plate decorated with the most delicious Dino Nuggies - like the ones from Junk Food which come in a set that are in a box, with tater tots and ketchup packets and to make it easier to see you can check out what the set really looks like here - and I ended up dreaming about being a nuggety cave woman armed with a french fry to defend herself against her Dino Nugget foes... 
My mind dos some weird and wonderful things sometimes... LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Arden in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Blobs: MIWAS - Bubble on me in White (Recoloured by Me!)
Outfit: Ananas - Fried Chicken
Weapon: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter in A Single Fry
Pose: Secret Poses - Melanie, Pose 5
Nuggets: Junk Food - Dino Nuggies Meal in Dino Nuggies for Box
Corn Dogs: Hangry - Korean Corn Dogs
Broccoli: Seek - Broccoli vegetable
Potatoes: Junk Food - Dino Nuggies Meal in Tater Tots
Ketchup Packets: Junk Food - Dino Nuggies Meal in Ketchup Packets
Ketchup Cup: Hangry - Piled Mozzarella Sticks in Marinera sauce dip
Plate Ground: (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: Focus Poses - Diner Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment