Saturday, September 16, 2023

Saturday Night at the Movies

I've had a very busy few days, but thanks to the fact that the Marathon ends at the end of my street and therefore has our road blocked off so I'm 'stuck' at home for three days, and that means I've got time to relax and have some fun... 
I've had a lovely day prepping some stuff for Halloween and making sure that I have some pictures ready to play with, and now I'm thinking it would be the prefect time to curl up and watch a movie... 

I've always had a craving to go to an old-school style, drive-in movie theater - like the backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - but they don't seem all that common here... I've seen old school cinemas but nothing like a drive-in, and I'll be frankly honest, the thought of going out, even to the movies makes me feel worn out hehe... I'm better off watching movies at home in my jammies, cuddling my cat with a HUGE mug of tea... 
I'd love to get all dressed up snuggly in a HUGE cardigan - perhaps like the one Rene Cardi from miss chelsea at Equal10, that can be picked up along with the amazing Rene Jumpsuit and Boots - so all that's left for me to do is get the Movie Popcorn Tray - from Junk Food - that not only holds popcorn, but drinks and candy snacks too... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Taren
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: AsteroidBox - Theia Glasses
Scarf: miss chelsea - Hazel Scarf, Colour Pack 3
Cardigan: miss chelsea - Rene Cardi  (Available until October 6th at Equal10)
Bodysuit: miss chelsea - Rene Jumpsuit  (Available until October 6th at Equal10)
Tray: Junk Food - Movie Popcorn Tray
Pose: Secret Poses - Lulu, Pose 4M
Big Dog: JIAN - Great Danes
Small Dog: JIAN - Sneaky Snacker in Popcorn Chihuahua
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Drive-In Movie Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment