Friday, September 8, 2023

Kitsune on the Moon

Like a lot of places in Europe, the Netherlands has been extremely hot this week and it looks like it could be here a little while longer. It's holiding back that Autumn feeling and letting the summer stick around at least a week took long, and I'm done with this weathers frankly... 
There are signs however, that Autumn and Winter are heading on in, days seem to be rapidly getting shorter and I love the darkness in the evenings. One plus to it being so hot at the moment is that the skies are still pretty clear, and it gives a perfect opportunity to see the skies lit with stars... 

You know me by now, you should know how much I love magic, how much I love the stars and how magical things can feel... I'd put together an amazing look that I was in love with, and that had a little magic since I'd found an outfit with a little Kitsunishness... I LOVE this AsteroidBox Eline Bodysuit, and for some reason I just couldn't stop thinking about how cute it was when I paired it with Stoic's Kitsune Parts... 
From then on I decided that I wanted to sit on the moon with a Kitsune or two - thanks to the adorable pets from JIAN - and sprinkle the stars to light up the skies... 

What is she wearing;
Kitsune Ears: STOIC - KITSUNE PARTS in Special Edition Red
Hair: Wasabi - Popsicle FLF ED. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Kitsune Pets: JIAN - Kindred Kitsunes in Water Kitsune
Outfit: AsteroidBox - Eline Bodysuit in Black Red Star
Tail: STOIC - KITSUNE PARTS in Special Edition Red
Sparkles: #LuluB! - Petite Prince Aura in Golden & Magic: Star Spell, Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Popstars
Pose & Props: Stardust - Starry Night Bento, Pose 2
Backdrop: Synnergy - Starbright Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment