Monday, November 4, 2019

A Walk in the Dark...

Walking alone in the dark has always made me feel very nervous, and most of that is because I've scared myself with Horror Movies... It always feels a little nicer to have a light than be lost in the dark!!! 
I guess today it's a little bit of a look of the day, but also a scary walk in the dark through the Gothic Castle that haunts her nightmares...
Mostly though she wanted to find a gorgeous place to take a photo of her new outfit! The bodysuit and garters are parts of the new Succubi Sets from Fika at the soon to open round of We <3 RP! The sets come in Rubber - shown here - and lace!! I added a leather jacket from Pseudo and then a Falcon mask from Zombie Suicide topped off with a hat to hide my VVitch hair!!! I love this look!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - VVitch in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mask: Zombie Suicide - Falcon Mask 
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket in Black 
Bodysuit & Garters: Fika - Succubi Set in Rubber Pack (Available November 4th - November 31st at We <3 RP
Pose: Secret Poses - Lost in the Dark, pose 5 
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Gothic Castle (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment