Thursday, November 14, 2019

Oh no Kitty, the Phone is Out of Order...

It's at that point for me where I've been working very hard as of late, and only have a week to go before I am able to say that I will be heading back to my homeland for some much needed time with the RL family... My countdown has started and from Sunday it's just one week to go before I head to the UK!! I really need a battery recharge... Really Really Really!! 
So in SL I'm trying to keep my chin up, and I'm finding myself flocking to anything English to make myself feel a little less homesick... Though right now I'm not sure this phone booth would allow me to call home... 
I don't know how people coped before the internet and good phone service to live in distant lands, I get so home sick and I'm lucky to be able to pick up a phone or video chat with my parents any time I want to... It would probably kill me if I couldn't do that! 
At Rosa Scotia - a gorgeous sim with lots of pretty places to explore - I wanted to make a call home, but it seems like the phone was out of service. Luckily, while I was upset there was a pretty little kitty that wanted attention and needed cuddles too - thanks to an awesome new pose collection from Secret Poses called Annie. The Annie pose set made me laugh as it features cats and my RL cat is called Anna, though she's often Annie when we're trying to get her to come to us... I had to play with Annie in world! 
Funny how a kitty, or a puppy or any animal for that matter, always has the ability to distract you from feeling sad!!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Tableau Vivant - Kematian Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: dami - Sunday Gacha Item in J5 
Skirt: Pseudo - Kink Chain Skirt in Mid 
Socks & Boots: friday - Heidi Wellies in Coal 
Pose: Secret Poses - Annie, Pose 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment