Friday, November 15, 2019

Unicorns and Coffee... The Perfect Way to Wake Up!

It's the start of the most magical time of the week... The Weekend! Today is also one of my MC sisters birthday's, so there may be trouble ahead for those of you that are in world today... Yet, I guess since it's such a magical feeling, and since my little sister Madi is a bonafied coffee addict, today I feel like doing something kinda sorta but not entirely up her street... There's coffee involved if that counts?! 
It's that Friday feeling, a day of being a little lazy, and waking up slowly with some snuggly jammies on, a cute little friend and a hot cup of Joe... 
Don't ask me who Joe is, I do not know, but I will say it's a damn good drink hehe, especially since I'm being lazy in a very pretty bed - thanks to a FOXCITY Photo backdrop - and have a really cute little Nightmare Plush - from Yokai - to share it with... 
I know I'm a little late with this outfit too but the 28LA Spookzilla Hunt Items - a collection which includes the Unicorn Hoodie, Panties with tail and the undershirt - that I'm wearing may well just be my new go-to Pyjamas... Not that they are meant to be Pyjamas, but for some reason I'm getting that vibe from them right now LOL... 
One more thought before I disappear to party with Madi... Wouldn't it be nice if you could wake up looking this cute in RL, rather than that I was dragged through a bush in my sleep look?! Or is that just me?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Hairband: Doe - Little Devil in Colors 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: 28LA - Spookzilla Hunt Items in Unicorn 
Necklace: Kibitz - Lulu's Necklace in Silver 
Pose: -Extra- - This is Halloween Set in Spoopy Coffee
Teddy: YOKAI - Nightmare Plush Gacha Item in Teddy Unicorn Yellow 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Dreamer (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment