Thursday, November 22, 2018

A Thanksgiving Dinner Disaster

It's Thanksgiving... Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends out there. It's not something that I am ever really involved with, since being British and living in Europe we never celebrate the holiday much... I am lookinf forward to the Black Friday Sales that start tomorrow, I will be heading out to fight the crowds in SL as soon as I wake up, but for now I'm feeling lonely. 
There's a story to my sadness, one that I won't be making public here - as I don't want this to become a rant, those that need to know will know - yet I spent AGES cooking a ham only to be left with charcoal... Luckily it's Holland, the Chinese Restaurant was open! 
My Dinner Disaster - an awesome set from Violetility for Tannenbum - could be a scene from Thanksgiving or Christmas depending on which holiday you celebrate, the burnt ham replaced by boxes of Chinese take-out, some large glasses of Whiskey - thanks to my Junk Food Whiskey Dispenser, which is available at Man Cave - and an ample supply of Cigarettes! 
I'd even made the effort to dress all nice, in this amazing Crochet Duster - from Oubliette for SWANK - I'd done my hair all Doe pretty and put some make-up on... That you can see in the way it's running down my face! 
I'll get over my sadness, I always do, but for now... WHISKEY IS THE ANSWER!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Charity in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Eyes in Teary Eyes RARE 
Mascara Tears: ARISE - Running Mascara in 6 
Jacket & Top: Oubliette - Crochet Duster in Pewter (Available until November 31st at SWANK
Pose & Prop: FOXCITY - Indulge, Pose 6 
Table, Chair & Food Décor: Violetility - Dinner Disaster Set (Available until December 22nd at Tannenbaum
Drink: Junk Food - Whiskey Dispenser (Available until December 9th at Man Cave
Ashtray: nefarious.inventions - Drafted Ashtray (No Longer Available!)
Wreath: Apple Fall - Pumpkin Harvest Wreath 
Building: Scarlet Creative - Prairie Tan Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment