Monday, July 3, 2017

Bad Ass Babes Club

Some days I wake up and think 'today I'm going to be a good girl', other days that's no where near my agenda and I'm sorry to say that I think today is one of those days. The little demon has kicked the angel from my left shoulder and she's taken control. Not that I mind because well I kinda like it, but it's everyone else that I feel sorry for LOL... 
Still when this side of me decides to go exploring she's not looking for pretty outdoor locations... This side of me wants the darker naughtier side of SL... Maybe somewhere a bit like this... 
Today naughty Rudh found a club called the Lizard Lounge, and it's a very seductive looking location for adult entertainment it seems... I will have to see if I can go when it's a little busier! 
As you can see, by the time that this picture was taken, Rudh had been up to no good... I just wish she'd clean herself up a little before she lets me take pictures LOL... She'll get herself a bad reputation at this rate hehe... 
However I guess it kinda goes with the top that she's wearing today... The Bad Ass Babes Club is a slogan on a Kylie Ripped Dress from WONDERLOST that's available until July 6th for Suicide Dollz. As always with the Wonderlost designs, there are LOTS of different colours and patterns to choose from, there's even an American Flag for those of you celebrating July 4th tomorrow, but somehow Bad Ass Babes seems to work well for the way Rudh feels today... Tomorrow she will no doubt be something completely different LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Scout in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Acid & Mala - Falling off Face Glasses (No Longer Available!)
Lipstick: Izzie's - Smeared Lipstick 
Lollipop: Giftmania - Lollipops Sucked Off 
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool 
Necklace: Kibitz - Bitch Set 
Dress: WONDERLOST - Kylie Ripped Dress (Available until July 6th at Suicide Dollz
Bracelets: Katat0nik - Self Diagnosis Bracelets in Monster / Zombie 
Pose: Signature Pose - Focus ON Me

No comments:

Post a Comment