Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Someone Save Me!

I am experiencing a weird feeling of drowning but the reason is not actually as bad as it sounds... Basically I lost my job in RL last week, which sounds like a good thing considering I always complained about it and it gives me a kick in the butt to find a new start, but right now while I'm dealing with the legal stuff I feel like I'm feeling like I'm drowning! 
Can someone save me? 
Save a princess trapped in a tower... 
This poor princess has been trapped by dark wizard, dressed as a slave girl - albeit a pretty gorgeous Iconic Doll Set from Blueberry - she's being transformed into a draconic being, it's a Nightmare - the tattoo for body and face comes from Nightmare called "Draconic Scales". 
Being locked in a tower in a place simply referred to as Somewhere, she befriended a dove... Seizing her chance when the dark wizard was working one of his spells, she whispered to the dove and sent it flying, hoping that a handsome Prince would come to save her... 
If only it was that easy in RL though... Instead of handsome princes, I have hours of phone calls ahead... Keep your fingers crossed for me and wish me lots of luck would you please? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Opal in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face & Body Tattoo: Nightmare - Draconian Scales V2 
Collar: [Haste] - Come Closer Collar in Chrome 
Outfit (including Wings): Blueberry - Iconic Doll Gacha Items in Silver (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Pose & Prop: Fashiowl Poses - SnowPrincess 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment