Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Bound for Fun!

Today is going to be a day of total opposites emotionally I feel... I am still at home in the UK with my family, and tonight I am going to the concert of one of my absolute favourite bands - the cello playing Vikings that are Apocalyptica - yet there may also be some pretty horrible news coming my way too. Apparently sometime today I will be getting an email to let me know that I have either lost or kept my RL job. I hate waiting, and I hate the thought that it's going to be in the back of my mind no matter what fun stuff is going on, so it's a day of being on tender-hooks... I just wish they would hurry up and tell me already. 
I'm tied, bound, controlled, and sometimes that can be a good thing but right now I'd rather be doing anything else!
A good thing that matches the feeling of the roping, tied feeling, is more along the lines of how Rudh is enjoying herself. She's taking a little look around the very pretty, but somewhat dark BDSM location that is Angel of Pain's BDSM Island, and her outfit definitely is a look that works in this kinky place.
Her dress is one that I had to have as soon as I saw it at Collabor88, from the store [Haste]. These Covert Dresses come in a variety of colours, each with a patterened and plain version, and they covertly conceal - although maybe not so well as they could - a set of shibari ropes underneath.
It looks like Rudh has had a little bit of fun though, maybe that's why she looks so happy, but the bruises on her arms and legs - thanks to Chemical Princess at BodyFy - and her extra rope braided hair, definitely seem to suggest that was the case. 
I just hope that the RL me can have as much fun in RL today. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Kora in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: [HASTE] - Covert Dress in Green Flowers (Available until March 6th at Collabor88)
Rope Marks: Chemical Princess - Rope Marks Tattoo (Available until February 28th at BodyFy
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Petunia
Pose: Signature Pose - Debating, Set 23

No comments:

Post a Comment