Tuesday, February 23, 2016

MINNIE SMASH!!!

They put some strong stuff in decongestant cough medicines I swear... It's either that or the fact that I seem to possibly be drinking too much of the stuff?! 
It leads to some funny dreams... I mean OK I am not sleeping properly due to the coughing but last night I had a dream that I was dressed in a Minnie Mouse Suit, working at Disneyland... It was a great dream until I somehow ended up being a GIANT Minnie Mouse that was stomping things... MINNIE SMASH! 
Feeling kinda out of it when I woke up this morning, I decided that I'd pay homage to my dream hehe... 
OK OK So in my homage I am not dressed exactly like Minnie Mouse, and I am not terrorising the real Disneyland but it's all close enough... 
The buildings are actually within DRD's store as a display in miniature of one of their street scenes which you could have as a full size scene! It looks close enough that it could be Disney something anyway hehe...
The outfit was one that came about because of the Mouse accents... Created by the minds behind DirtyLand... It was DirtyLand that created these amazing Urban Mini Ears, and the Minnie Knee Guards, as well as the face strap and cigarette's armband that I am wearing here... The rest of the outfit was just set dressing as it were... 
Maybe I should try to have a nap... MINNIE SMASH!!!!!! I wanna see where this one goes hehe...

What is she wearing;
Ears: DirtyLand - Urban Mini's Ears 
Hair: RunAway - Mona Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Face Strap: DirtyLand - Face Strap 
Lips: Psycho.Byts - Hecate Lips in Red 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Corset Piercings in Black 
Top: Apple May Designs - Tied Tops in Black 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black 
Armband: DirtyLand - Cigarettes Armband 
Skirt: The Secret Store - Annette Peplum Skirt in Red Polka 
Knee Pads: DirtyLand - Minnie's Knee Guards 
Shoes: CandyDoll - Asuka Platform in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Make Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment