Sunday, February 21, 2016

Directing the Life of Rudh

I think I am suffering through one of the worst colds that I have ever had at the moment... It's the kinda that is making me shiver whilst running a temperature and with a cough that keeps me awake all night and makes my entire body ache in the morning. 
I wanted to come back after my sisters visit full of pizazz and happiness, instead I am full of snot and the grumbles... I simply cannot spend another day in bed, although I may be going back there in just a few minutes I feel... 
I felt strong enough to come into blogging land and just wave a hello across a mountain of used tissues... I'm still here, just not really right now!
I'm just gonna park my avi butt on this awesome Directors Stool from Image Essentials, and thank goodness that make up covers even the reddest of cold noses! 
Even my outfit is a lie, trying to hide my feeling of bleh behind something glamourous! Don't get me wrong I love this look but right now I feel that a big fluffy onesie might be more appropriate. 
Anyway, sorry that it's such a short ramble today. I am putting a hold on the production that is my SL until tomorrow at least due to the pain in my chest, but I will be back... Never fear! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Josette in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Glasses: Reign - Coven in Myrtle Glasses 
Necklaces: Suicide Dollz - Suicide & Doll Necklace Set (Group Gift) 
Dress: PURE - Leather Knot Dress in Black  
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in Black Leather 
Pose: Image Essentials - The Directors Chair (Available until February 25th at Premium Only Event
Background & Props: Death Row Designs - Studio Gacha Items 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get better soon, can relate to the cold thing, had waxy ear and full sinuses all weekend and back to work tomorrow..ughy.

    ReplyDelete