Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Living Dead Clown

Today is HellBone's RL Birthday, and so I am going to get all dressed up in my best and try to wow him like only a little Living Dead Doll could... Not that it will work, I mean he's more likely to be interested if I was dressed as a Dinosaur - trust me it's happened in the past - and I'm just doing this for my own happiness... I never need an excuse to play dress up, especially when it involves letting my Living Dead Dolly side come to the surface!
Today I'm a Living Dead CLOWN Dolly, which to quote a super hot demon hunter is weird, because "apparently Clowns Kill!" hehe...
This entire outfit came together because of two things... One being the amazingly cute Dead Dollz Outfit called The Countess - to which HellBone said, it's not fully rezzed for me your boobs are still showing *facepalms* - and the way that I put my make-up together...
The outfit looked perfect with my thigh high BAX Regency boots - like they were made for each other - but I don't think this outfit would have worked so well if I hadn't done my make-up the way that I did... So after playing around for a while at Picklesong, I decided it was time to head home and take a better, clearer face shot so that you can see what it really looks like...
As per usual, I've built it up in layers... Excluding my usual scar from antielle, I've gone to town on the rest of the make-up I wear... Crimson smeared Lipstick with mascara tears from antielle over Squeek's "Not Exactly a Clown" Make-up but under the [mock] Tainted Love Zombie Makeover bloody tears... While the red smeared lipstick has been slashed as it was smeared thanks to antielle's Kuchisake Onna...
For one last flourish, and something that makes it seem kinda pertinent to the month of the Valentine, I've made the sad clown a little sadder with a crying rose from KOSH... These are not new but still some of the prettiest roses in SL... Perfect for dead girls at Valentines!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Spellbound - Peaches in Chapter I Earth
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia
Eyes: 7mad;Ravens - iBurnout in Black
Make-Up: (Messed Up) antielle - Smeared Makeup in Crimson, (Blood Tear)  [mock] - Tainted Love Zombie Makeover, AND, (Clown) Squeek - Not Exactly a Clown
Nose Ring: The Horror! - Secret Septums in No2 Black
Mouth Scar: antielle - Kuchisake Onna
Rose: KOSH - CRYING ROSE in ICE
Outfit: Dead Dollz - The Countess in Red (Available until February 15th at The Fantasy Collective)
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots in White Leather
Close-Up Pose: Signature Pose - Karin 3

No comments:

Post a Comment