Saturday, December 5, 2015

Waiting and Wishing for a Jacket!

Trying to get things ready for the Gators MC Christmas... Had to go hunting for a tree... Now being a swamp dwelling MC you'd think that we have enough trees, but try finding a pine in a swamp! It's like looking for a needle in a haystack... So Lil and I went out hunting for the prefect tree - which is actually something she has in her inventory and I'm just making up a story to make it sound cute LOL - but after we'd found the perfect tree, found a sexy woodsman to cut it down for us - again not something we needed but hey never complain about the help of a hot guy right?! - and strapped to the car then we made one small pit stop at a little café for hot chocolates! 
"Wait right here" said Lil "I'll be right back!" I wish I brought a jacket, but least I had some company hehe... 
OK SO the story is totally made up but I needed something to go with the photo LOL... and it looked right, right?
I've been yardsaling like a crazy mofo, pretty much like a lot of the other poor saps that cannot get into the Arcade anymore! Lord alone knows how people manage to get in three or 4 times in the first few days! Anyway, I took the more relaxed option of yardsaling, and was really lucky to get everything - well almost - that I wanted! 
Our car, is one of the Consignment Tilbury Roadsters - and I have to let you know, this one with the tree decór is a rare! The collection of carol singing bears are Boogers releases, and although not rare, you do have to buy them seperately! I got a FULL SET of the boogers bears now, I've become addicted!! 
I also had to have the Blizzard hair from Spellbound - I LOVE a good bobble hat hehe, and the hair is so cute and looks really great with my Yola Spirit Overalls that I treated myself to in the Black Friday Sales! The whole look being pulled together by my new Uber Reign Boots!!! I was such a happy girl, just maybe next time I should have worn a sweater!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Spellbound - Blizzard in Chapter II Sky (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Outfit: SPIRIT - Yola Denim Overalls in Light Blue 
Boots: Reign - Devon Boots in Gray (Available until December 23rd at Uber
Pose: Signature Pose - Just Sitting Here 
Teddy: BoOgErS - Carol Bears (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Car: Consignment - Tilbury Roadster in Yellow RARE (Available until December 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment