Monday, December 7, 2015

Damsel seeking Computer Geek Hero!

Monday Morning, where did the lovely weekend go? It's not fair someone stole it from me and I was kinda enjoying it a little bit too!! Now I'm back to work and wouldn't you know things are going wrong from the start LOL!!! They expected me to be able to work on a BRAND NEW SYSTEM and in a live business environment without actually working out the kinks yet all the while thinking things would go without a hitch! So far this morning EVERYTHING seems to be broken, and it's a small wonder that the company I work for in RL is even able to keep working.
I've been here for hours now and I'm still barely working... Better get paid for this crap! Still anyone know of a good computer wizard to help me?
Luckily in SL there are lots of people that know how to use computers, and there are lots of hidden computers if you know where to look... I found a new place to take some photos, this place appeals to my innter darkside, as well as some of the kinkier sides of my personality... Nox Arcanus is a great place, with lots of pretty nooks and crannies to take my dark and depraved photos!
The outfit was one that I bought at the recent Black Friday sale at Dead Dollz. I'd seen this outfit in a past event, but as it was so discounted I HAD to open my wallet and spend a few pennies! I then, due to the nature of the photo that I wanted to create and due to the newish Truth hair called Neema, decided to geek things up a little with a pair of over the knee socks and cute shoes from Reign...
Still it's been 8 HOURS and I've still done barely anything, I have a headache and I'm gonna throw my PC from the office's fourth storey window... Are there any sexy geeky computer boys out there that want to help a damsel in distress?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Neema in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Glasses: REBELLION - SAVANT SPECS
Collar: (Yummy) - Punk Collar in Silver/Black
Outfit: Dead Dollz - Shierak Set in Gray
Bracelets: Delusions - Bloodlust Bangles in Black (No Longer Available!)
Socks & Shoes: REIGN - Marlena Plats in White
Pose: Signature Pose - Shy 1
Binder & Pencil: Yumyums - Open School Binder (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment