Monday, December 14, 2015

Served in a Sand Box

OK so let me lay it out for you right now, I am so bored at work in RL that I think I might fall asleep unless I do something... It's also cold and so cold in fact that one of my Dad's favourite silly jokes, "It's as cold as a witches tit", could be justified as a useful expression right now.
So I am day dreaming... Lost in my own little world of wouldn't it be nice to be on a beach with a cold fruity cocktail and a good book right now... The day dream ties in so well with a photo I took the other day that to stop me from making my day dream a sleeping dream, I'm going to ramble on a bit about this picture hehe...
Come Soon Poses make some amazing poses with some really awesome props, and sometimes they are enough to spark the creativity without me even needing too much thought time, but the other day I rezzed one of their epic pose sets - one specially designed for an event which I am ashamed to say has closed now but that you can get the item in the main store - and decided that it was time to play at the beach... Although we, at the Gators, don't have a beach so a sandbox had to do LOL...
Who wouldn't like to be served by three hotties?! I think it was meant for 3 guys with Aesthetic Bodies to be your slaves but in this case I only had one of those - Mongo brought the water hehe - so I get to show you that the pose works perfectly well when used by slaves in other bodies - Hell is in SLINK and Lil is too, but look the slaves can be female!!!
This is soooooo much better than being in the office, and after all what girl doesn't like a little pampering sometimes?!

What is she wearing;
(I haven't listed the items being worn by Lilian, HellBone and Mongo, but if you're interested in any of the things in the photo, then please feel free to ask and I will find out!)
Hair: Magika - Blame
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - DeadMan
Bikini: Blueberry - Tyrkini in Silver Shine
Pose: Come Soon - Welcome to Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment