Friday, December 4, 2015

He's Swimming in the Air, hehe

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, but at least not everywhere you go... I love Christmas, not my favourite holiday, but I still tend to really enjoy it. Always hard being without my family at this time of year, but I'm a big girl, I'll manage, I have my SL family with me! However, I am one of those people that will have to wait until the last possible moment to even think about Christmas Decorations at home... I love them but can only put up with them for a short while before I get bored, and so even though in SL I am planning on decorating for the Gator Christmas, I won't even think about it in RL yet...
I'm just glad that there are still places I can run away too that are Wintery but without the Christmas feeling... I had such a great time the other day, playing in the snow at Lil's... I even made a snowman, well ish...
I say ish because well, it's clearly a shark! I was inspired by my little friend's Winter Coat and wanted to give the goats at Lil's place something interesting to decorate their field!
The shark Snow Animal is one from Half-Deer that you can grab until December 11th at No.21, and it's one of a collection of 5 different animals... I couldn't decide which would be better for the goats, but sharks are COOL, and my little Puggle friend - from Birdy - was wearing his shark sweater, so it kinda sealed the deal!!
My snowman building outfit was something warm and cosy, without too much fuss... I had my hair tied up, functional but cute, and wore a warm coat - from Foxes - and some surprisingly well matched Sheepskin boots from RibboN - which are unfortunately no longer available! Now OK Denim jeans were possibly not the best idea for playing in the snow but I really love these Blueberry jeans... Really really really...
Could have made a Christmassy Snowman but pft this is SO MUCH BETTER hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Priya in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Jacket: Foxes - Fleece Jacket in Chocolate
Pet: Birdy - Puggles in Shark
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia in Faded
Boots: RibboN - Sheepskin Boots in Brown (No Longer Available!)
Pose: [KoKoLoReS] - It's cold poses in self hug
Snowman: Half-Deer - Snow Animals in Shark (Available until December 11th at No.21)

No comments:

Post a Comment