Friday, November 13, 2015

Would you like an Apple?

OH MY GOSH I AM SLACKING... Rudhmellowen Laguna, you are so forgetful and useless sometimes, really you are! I cannot believe that I almost forgot to tell you about something so amazingly cool, one of my favourite SL events of the year... Dammit for having such a crazy, drama filled SL at the moment!! OH WELL, I am not too late, let me explain...
One of my favourite event teams is back again with a new Survival Horror Game. The Pulse Games team previously brought us The Flesh Game, Resting Place, System Failure, and Don't Panic - yes I wrote about a few of them and hasn't my blogging style changed, boy how much I've improved in 5 years! - and this year's event Carver's End remains open until November 21st. If you haven't been before - or have never heard of the Pulse Games events - now is the time to find out what the fuss is about!
First though, would you like an apple?
"Surrounded by lush apple orchards and nestled in a peaceful valley, the sleepy little Hamlet of Carver's End is the perfect place for taking the family Trick or Treating...but all is not as it seems in this idylic New England village. Evil lurks behind the locked doors and vacant local businesses that once bustled with small town life."
- Taken from the Pulse Games Event Information Note Card.
If you like nice juicy red apples then this would be a great place for you to visit... Apple Bobbing is a must at the Halloween period, I was always rubbish at it, preferring to eat an apple rather than drown myself for one LOL, but this sleepy little town has apples to spare. So if you want one, head on over to try one!
Don't miss out on the trick-or-treating at Carver's End... Would you like an Apple?

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Foxy in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Lipstick: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Hecate Lipstick in Burgundy
Collar: DAZED - Afterlife Collar in Raven
Top: Fishy Strawberry - Suspenders Tee in Black
Ring: [ keke ] - Trick Key Ring (Group Gift)
Pose & Props: UNCERTAIN SMILE - Apple 1

No comments:

Post a Comment