Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sharks Out of Mind

The Jaws theme tune is one of those pieces of music that as soon as you hear it you can immediately identify it... So this year, when I was scouting for a Halloween costume - yes I know that Halloween was a while ago but shhhhhhh I've had this post brewing for a while now - and I found this amazing costume I simply couldn't get the Jaws theme out of my head...
I HAD to have this outfit, I couldn't really not get it for myself LOL... So get ready to sing the jaws theme tune!!
Now I have to admit that although I LOVE the 0o Morph Studios Outfit, I photoshopped the picture to remove my arm, it felt more sharky that way... Random I know but I wanted more sharky for some reason... Please don't laugh too much LOL... 
So yes, it's a short and much belated Halloween post today LOL, but perhaps like the name of the location I took this photo in, Out of Sight Out of Mind, the shark is better left to sleep until shark week?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arden 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 
Blood: Ama - Blood Splatter 
Outfit: 0o Morph Studios - Costume Party Shark 
Pose: Signature Pose - Nathi 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment