Thursday, November 5, 2015

Who is watching me?!

It's Maze Clear Up Day at the Gators today, and although I've loved having the maze on the sim, and seeing so many people come to visit I am still glad to see things being packed up until next year. Hell is already planning things for next year, but right now I do not even want to think about another Gator Maze LOL... Sure it's always fun, and definitely awesome to have somewhere Halloweeny on-site that I can use as a photo location, but thank goodness it's going for now hehe... 
Though whilst I was doing a final walk through, there was something very strange in one of the Nightmare Rooms... 
It really felt like I was being watched! It wasn't till after I was done taking this photo that I realised I WAS being watched... Those Remarkable Oblivion Dolls get everywhere!
All I wanted to do was show off my new sweater from erratic, the Ava Sweater has been released for Uber, and although the front looks plain the back and sleeves more than make up for that. 
Though the whole reason for this photo actually hangs around my neck... The lower necklace is one that I had to have from (Yummy) at last month's Collabor88, but the tight choker at the top is a brand new release from The Horror - which is still available until November 8th for Hocus Pocus - as is the Cameo Collection Skull Necklace that was released by Lost Junction and can be won from the machines at The Gacha Garden... 
I think I better move now though, that overwhelming feeling of being watched is creeping me out a little hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Drive
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07
Lipstick: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Hecate Lipstick in Burgundy
Choker: The Horror! - Bone-Me Choker in Silver (Available until November 8th for Hocus Pocus)
Upper Necklace: [Lost Junction] - Cameo Collection in Skull (Available until November 30th at The Gacha Garden
Lower Necklace: (Yummy) - Never Trust Necklace in Silver
Top: erratic - Ava Sweater in Grey (Available until November 30th at UBER)
Pose: Signature Pose - Aria 1
Doll: Remarkable Oblivion - The Doll Maker in Debbie Downer
Table: Death Row Designs - Mystery Mansion Sidetable in Light Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment