Monday, September 22, 2014

The Winter of ImmateriA

ImmateriA's owner, Naenia Demina, is on a roll with making some amazingly gorgeously, beautiful, jewellery pieces at the moment. Her recent releases for the Witching Hour are some of my favourite things that she has made to date, and I always rave about how much I love the creativity behind her designs.
For the Witching Hour this time, the necklaces in the gacha machine would have driven me crazy if I had been trying to win them!
This is the Yggdrasil Choker in Gold - which is a rare, but there are a few variations of the necklace... My favourite being a spidery design called Tamsin, which is SO going to be a part of my Halloween look this year! I mean I think, I haven't actually organised it yet?!
The rest of my look was put together purely and simply to show off the pretty that is the necklace!
I found this pretty hood - called A Winter's Night Cowl - that perfectly matched a dress - called M'lady - both of which I had won from the store Junbug from a gacha. The two other items of jewellery that I added to my mystical look were an older but still cute Stellar piercing from Cute Poison and a brand new release from Arise called the Chess Septum Piercing, that you can pick up for 55L at Fi*Fridays!

What is she wearing;
Hood: Junbug - A Winter's Night Cowl in Royal (Past Fantasy Gacha Event Item)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing
Septum Piercing: Arise - Chess Septum in Dark Gold (Available now at Fi*Friday)
Necklace: ImmateriA - Isobel Choker in Ygdrasil Gold (Available now at The Witching Hour)
Dress: Junbug - M'lady in Royal RARE (Past Fantasy Gacha Event Item)
Pose: Image Essentials - Subtle Moves 21

No comments:

Post a Comment