Thursday, September 25, 2014

Death Takes Me Away... A Berry Meme!

TIME FOR A BERRY MEME YAY!!!! Berry has stopped with the regular Monday Memes, can't say I blame her to be honest, they must have been hard work creating something like that every week, but she has promised that occasionally there will be a Meme pop up randomly and we can join in when they do! To be honest, that seems kinda exciting hehe, we never know what we will get or when one will happen hehe...
This time though things got a little morbid... That's not a problem with me, if you ever read my blog you will possibly have realised just how morbid I am at times hehe, but it's Berry's Birthday week, so some might think it's a little strange LOL!
Death look for me is normal LOL, I always say Rudh is like a Living Dead Girl - Thank you Mr. Zombie for giving her a theme song for her identity LOL - but when you have to make a look to fit a Meme, I tend to think ARGH what am I going to do, and even for a normal look for me I had this problem!?! Weird huh?! 
I pulled on some new, with some old and let myself die, all in the name of working on a Berry Meme hehe... 
Berry gave us a list of questions, as she sometimes does to go with a Meme... Let's answer those, shall we?!
Do you ever think about dying? How do you expect you’ll die? To be honest, although I live my SL as a zombie almost, I don't really ever think about dying in RL. It seems weird to think about it now, but I would prefer to be one of those people that died in my sleep. I know it will be hard for those left behind but I would rather that than something which caused them more pain than my passing alone, ya know?!
Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, how do you visualize it? I don't mind saying here that I am a non-religious person. I wouldn't say I am an Atheist as there are things that I believe in, a possible afterlife being one of them, but not the Heaven and Hell ideology. I'd like to think that my soul will continue on after my body dies, I've learnt so much for it to go to waste hehe...
What is your preferred form of apocalypse and why? I think if the world was going to end in an apocalyptic way it would have to be something that seemed really impossible. I mean OK I know Zombies aren't real, but you see them everywhere - in TV, film, stories, you name it - so maybe something totally random like a teddy bear apocalypse - a zombie teddy bear apocalypse - or a giant cookie apocalypse! That sounds like fun, right?!
How many times have you cheated death so far? Ummm, touching wood here, I don't think there is any occasion when I can say I have had to cheat death.
Which fictional villain would you be okay being killed by? First off, Berry, if Thor comes to save you - especially the Chris Hemsworth Thor - can I have him next? As for the fictional villain I'd be OK to be killed by Maleficent maybe, I always thought she was the scariest Disney Villain. However, if we were going to be saved from the villain, I'd also be willing to risk myself for any of the Supernatural Villains... Sam Winchester can save me ANYTIME!
If you’re murdered, do you stay and haunt the culprits forever or do you give up that opportunity to leave and go to heaven/hell/Cancun? It would depend on who I was allowed to haunt. I might stay by HellBone, not because I'd never want to leave him, but it would be fun to mess with his mind a little bit LOL... 
Will you have done everything you have wanted by the time you die? To be totally honest, I don't want to have... I want to die without knowing it's coming so that I won't even have the chance to think what didn't I do?! I take each day as it comes and try everything life throws at me... Least that way I can't say I wish I had done that when I had the chance!
Sounds so morbid, but it really gave me a chance to think while I was answering these! Next time you set up a Meme though Berry, how about something silly and frivolous?! LOL

What is she wearing;
Hair & Gasmask: Truth - Rogue (Past Uber Item) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Bolts: 7mad;Ravens - Dead Bolt (Available now at Suicide Dollz
Eyes: REPULSE - Rotten Eyes 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, (Bruises) Corvus - Beaten Up Face Tattoo, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift) 
Collar: tapi - Plain Choke Collar (Available now at Jewelry Fair 2014
Necklace: Cute Poison - Outland Necklace (Available now at Jewelry Fair 2014
Top: R3volt - Elianna Top 
Bracelets: (Left & ANKLETS) tapi - Nailed Punk Wristcuff (Available now at Jewelry Fair 2014), AND, (Right) Cute Poison - Eruli Bracelet in Black (Available now at Depraved Nation Thrift Shop
Pants: R3volt - Niamh Leggings (Worn with SLINK Feet)
Pose: (Sofa) [dgaf] - Snow White's Poison Apple (No Longer Available!), AND, (Close-up) PRETENSE - My Hand Obsession 5 (Past My SLINK Obsession Item) 

1 comment:

  1. My apologies about the late response. I've had a crazy 2014 and now I'm trying to read all the memes I missed throughout the year before it ends. Also, I LOL'd at the teddy bear zombie apocalypse hahaha, that's hilarious! I wouldn't mind a cookie one though, more cookies! I hope you have a wonderful new year Rudh and thanks so much for always participating in my memes. <3

    ReplyDelete