Friday, September 19, 2014

Introducing Blake Laguna

Due to things that have happened as of late involving the idea of SL family, I have become very wary about taking anyone new into my inner family circle. I have my besties, I have the old family I still talk to on occasion, and I have the MC. Within the MC lifestyle, it seems common to refer to the people around you in your MC as brothers and sisters, but there are a couple of people within the Gators that I have actually let closer than most. I'm not afraid to admit it, I love each and every one of the Gators as they are now, but as with any social group there are always going to be people you feel closer to and more compatible with... 
Today I want to introduce you to one of them - the photo I took for him was too cute not to share hehe... 
Blake and I have had a weird time of relationships LOL... He called me mum for a while, and it was always creepy when he tried to sound British and call me Mummy! It was just like the weird Empty Child things from Dr.Who... ANYWAY, one day while drunk, Blake decided he would prefer to call me Sissy, and being totally honest with you, it felt so much better that way!
Since he became my brother, Blake has decided to take my surname, he's Blake Laguna now. He's a little bit crazy, he's my Asian "kung-pow chicken" - his words not mine - baby brother!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Xantheanne in Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo 

Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing
Top: cheeky - Anna Half Shirt Mesh in Black
Pose: {pose maniacs} - 54 

No comments:

Post a Comment