Monday, October 7, 2024

Fairy Flower Magic

I wanted a little sprinkle of some light, bright fairytale magic today. I know Halloween is meant to be about the dark and spooky but dressing up, is dressing up, and well originally the fairytales were nothing like the Disneyfied happy endings we get now... 
Still a little sprinkle of fairytale magic can't hurt, especially when I'm feeling so low right now... 

I've always loved readin fairytales. I love the magic, the drama, the love that can be found... I've always wanted to let my inner fae out to play and in SL there are just so many different ways that I can do exactly that... I love expressing my fairytale creativity in Secondlife and having so many pretty things to play with really does help.
Today the fairy in me is trying all different kinds of magic to help the Frog Prince return to his human form, since Princess Tiana is on holiday... 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: Violetility - Frog Prince Tiara
Antenna: Lovely Alien - MothAntennae (No Longe Available!)
Hair: Sintiklia - Destiny Hair in Fatpack (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Wings: Doe - Ethereal Wings 03 in Pink Purple
Top: Voluptas Virtualis - Moth (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Outfit: everfaery - Lirael Outfit (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Sparkles: everfaery - Starfield Aura & Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Starstuff
Pose: FOXCITY - Calm Waters, Pose 6
Frog: Beetlebones - Wizarding Frog Prince (RARE) (No Longer Available!)
Petals: LODE  - Bliss Flying Petals in White
Lilypads & Flowers: CuteCvlt- Lily Pad Decor
Other Lilypads: JIAN - Frog Pond in Lily Pads
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Calm Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment