Thursday, October 10, 2024

A Prettiful Nightmare

It's been a few days since I had a chance to post anything blogging style... I've been busy stuck at work and I'm not able to get ANYTHING fun done because of it.. I'm peeking into the Halloween fun in SL and maybe soon I'll get to enjoy some of it... I'm a little monster trapped on the outside, peeking in... 

I felt like being the pretty, romatic, yet deviously dark Lich Murda monster - a look created by a set from the amazing BeSpoke, who just graciously accepted me as a blogger - that loves nothing more than to hide her darkness behind masses of red roses and lace... She's such a pretty nightmare... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: Boutique #187 - Roses Mouse Ears v3
Hair: Lamb - Dream in Red Pack
Hair, Skin & Eyes: BeSpoke - Murda in Lich
Wings: Quills & Curiosities - A Touch of Darkness Wings
Gloves & Roses: ANTAYA - Lace Gloves with Roses
Rings: SIX FEET UNDER - Sinister Rings (Available until October 29th at DisturbeD)
Pose: -Extra- - Nightmare, Pose 1
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Dakiti Nights Gacha in Juqueao

No comments:

Post a Comment