Thursday, October 3, 2024

Burgers, Sandwiches and Fries

Another October day, another Crazy costume...I've told you not to expect all things dark and depraved, I know there will be a lot of that but a costume is a costume and dressing up is all part of the fun at this timeof year... I'm going to just enjoy the fun...
Today there's one other thing that is motivating me... I'm hungry!!!

I decided to dress up in something a little fun and fried to head to the burger bear diner...
There is lots of delicious things on the menu including crispy fries, gorgeously delicious Sandwiches - which are actually Sandwich Seats from Krescendo - and freshly grilled Burgers - like the ones in the Grilling Food Set from Junk Food... The bears tell me that the burgers are the best in the world, but they are Burger Bears - a release from Tardfish - and they are addicted!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH Wasabi - Hani in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Ananas - Fun Fries
Pose: -Extra- - Everything Nice
Bears: Tardfish - Burger Bear
Sandwich: [Krescendo] - Sandwich Seat (Available unti October 17th at Anthology)
Burgers: Junk Food - Grilling Food Set
Fries & Drinks: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Retro Diner {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment