Friday, March 5, 2021

I'll Sleep Anywhere!

I've been having trouble sleeping... I'm not sure entirely why but for some reason I'm not sleeping very well... I mean OK I wake up a couple of times a night to wee, I have a snoring lump in bed beside me, and a dog that can't make up her mind about if she wants to be on the bed or not... HellBone has even started forming a human burrito in the middle of the night meaning I'm left in the chilly room without blankets... 
For Rudh, the snoring and the bed stealing and the duvet stealing got so bad she said "fuckit" and realised pretty quick that she was tired enough to be able to sleep anywhere... 

The Apartments are a mess right now, but once you shut out the outside world, it's the noises and fidgeting in the night that forced our little Rudh to find somewhere other than her bed to sleep... Luckily she had one of those new Ananas "Sleep Anywhere" mattress and pillow sets - available on sale at The Warehouse Sale now - so armed with her trusty facemask and teddy, she went looking for a quiet place and made it as far as the kitchen floor... 

What is she wearing; 
Mask: [Fetch] - Messy Sleeper in Leave Mask 
Hair: Foxy - Luna Hair in Red 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: Cosmic Dust - 'Your T-Shirt' in Cool (Available until March 12th at N21
Teddy: hive - My Devil Bear 
Slippers: REIGN - Floof Slides 
Prop & Pose: Ananas - Sleep Anywhere in Red (Available until March 18th at The Warehouse Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment