Thursday, March 4, 2021

Sailing with the SailPunk Captain

Been on  a bit of a fantasy kick the past couple of days, playing with things that have been a little more fairytale than real especially when it comes to taking pictures... I guess I've neededmore of an escape than usual. My dark little self won't cut it at the moment... 
Today I'm going on an adventure... I'm going to sail the seven seas in a steampunked up Pirate style, reminiscent of tales by Jules Verne... Avast me hearties and shiver me timbers, Cap'n Rudh's the name... 

As the Cap'n of this Sail Punk Crew, we need to get this ship looking shipshape... My first mate the Gyro Copter Gnomelin - a gacha item from flUff - will work on the Burning Rose's main bridge - a collection of items from the Burning Rose gacha collection by Quills & Curiosities - while I polish a 'Pirate's Best Friend' Cutlass - available from Bunk. I look fabulous as a Pirate captain, dressed up Professor collection - from Pink Lemonade - with a hint of Swashbuckler items - from lock&tuft...
All of these gacha goodies are available at the Gacha Guild's SailPunk Event, where the sky pirates can shop till they drop before they set sale on an adventure... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Monocle: lock&tuft - The Swashbuckler Gacha Items (Available until March 31st at Gacha Guild Sailpunk)
Hair: Lamb - Witchcraft in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Pink Lemonade - Professor Gacha Items (Available until March 31st at Gacha Guild Sailpunk)
Sword: Bunk - Pirate's Best Friend Gacha Item in Cutlass (Available until March 31st at Gacha Guild Sailpunk)
Boots: #EMPIRE - Beccas
Pose & Gun Prop: NANTRA - Target Dress Challenge, Pose 2
Pet: flUff - Gyro Copter Gnomelin in Brown (Available until March 31st at Gacha Guild Sailpunk)
Skybox, & ALL Decor: Quills & Curiosities - Burning Rose Gacha Items (Available until March 31st at Gacha Guild Sailpunk

No comments:

Post a Comment