Friday, July 19, 2019

Date Night with Teddy!

I feel like I've been being good for far too long... I'll be honest, I wanted to test to see what different types of photos could do in terms of bringing in interest from followers on Flickr, but it feels a little like I'm not being overly true to myself and my form of therapy so it's back to doing whatever I want to do to make myself smile... TODAY, it's something a little naughty, though the smile will come from the fact that I know pictures like this make my Daddy reach for his gun - not to shoot anyone that looks at me, but more likely to shoot me for giving him a panic attack LOL! 
I had some playtime locked in a room on my own! Who needs someone to play with when a girl has her two favourite toys with her! Trusty teddy and his big sausage friend! He's not the kind of toy I can have out if friends bring their children around, I have to hide him from my parents too, but he's the best kind of toy when I'm alone in the dark at night - if you want one, you can't have mine, you'll need to get your own and to do so you need to head to La Baguette

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Katia Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mask: random.Matter - Zakei Muzzle 
Necklace: AsteroidBox - Athena Collar 
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Classy 
Lingerie: Cynful - Unwrap Me Lingerie Set in Light Grey 
Boots: N-Core - GENA in Grey 
Pose: elephante poses - Gemma, Pose 1 
Balloons: BackBone - Naughty Party Balloons 
Bear: La Baguette - DiKuma Teddy 
Backdrop: SAYO Sin - Crimson Dreams Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment