Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Today's Mood... F**K OFF!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT... Today's Mood... F**K OFF!!
It's my day off for the week, but instead of feeling happy and relaxed I feel like crap on a stick. There's no reason to it, I am just having one of those days where I want to be left alone and yet the world and it's mother seem to be on my case! 
So this is the warning, there's only one of them... Now that you've heard I'm being a moody grump today, I need some peace and quiet and a chance to curl up with a book and catch up on some sleep! 
To make my point totally clear I've called a press conference - thanks to the backdrop that I struggled but eventually found this morning from [VOZ] - I tap the mic, and wait for the quiet as I'm about to speak... My feelings are summed up in one action... A flip of the bird! Eye contact across the room with anyone that looks like they are about to speak with a look of "YEAH YOU!" - thanks to the awesome pose from -Extra- - I don't need to say anything, the action is enough... Although, it doesn't hurt that I look like a rockstar while I do it!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: #Foxy - Grind Hair in Reds 
Glasses: [Fetch] - Charlotte Glasses (Current VIP Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: AsteroidBox - Aluna Collar 
Necklace: Kibitz - Dont want ur attention Necklace in Silver 
Tag: Ama - Tag Me (Available until August 14th at FaMESHed X
Jacked: GABRIEL - One-Shoulder Riders in Black 
Outfit: [Cynful] - Dion Set in Black 
Pose: -Extra- - Yeah You 
Backdrop: [VOZ] - "It's Your Turn To Talk" Backdrop in Blue 

No comments:

Post a Comment