Saturday, June 10, 2017

I'mmmmmmm Backkkkkkk!!!!

YAYYYYYYY GUESS WHO IS BACK HOME?!! That's right ME! Did anyone miss me while I was gone?! 
I know that HellBone did, as he told me this evening "Now you're Back, get me a drink bitch" LOL... I couldn't help myself laughing and I'm hoping that's not the only reason he missed me, but I needed to take the opportunity to take a picture with an awesome pose set that Come Soon have recently released.
The pose is one from Come Soon called Summer Drive - which is available from The Chapter Four - is super cute, a kiss between two possible strangers at the traffic lights... 
It was nice to just give my hubby a kiss... Luckily for him it was him that got to gimme a kiss... Could have been someone better LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Taja in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Addams - Hara VNeck Top in N*39 
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia Jeans in Faded 
Boots: N-Core - Rogue in Black 
Pose: COME SOON - Summer Drive (Available until June 30th at The Chapter Four

No comments:

Post a Comment