Friday, June 2, 2017

Drinking Blood in the Mornings

I'm not actually at home in Holland at the moment, I'm away in RL visiting my parents. Not that I wanted to make a big deal out of things as I'll still be blogging and will be able to log in sometimes. Yet here I am sitting in my parents study and all I can think about doing is fueling my addiction and writing a blog post LOL... Weird aren't I?! 
I'm kicking back, chilling a little bit and having a nice cold drink... Maybe not the same kind of drink that Rudh would be having though... 
For Rudh, only a cooling pack of AB Blood - supplied by Fiasco - will do. It's the best thing to keep her Living Dead Doll Complexion so pretty, so flawless and well, it helps the large scars she wears clot without leaking on her pretty clothes LOL... 
Today she took her morning drink and went to the awesome WHOLE WHEAT location to look for somewhere to shoot herself... It wasn't long before she stumbled upon this little weird looking - almost Beetlejuiceish - set, and that was where she wanted to play. 
WHAT TO WEAR in such a set, it was a connundrum, until she found - sitting patiently waiting for her to rediscover something she'd almost forgotten - this awesome Anima Eyepatch and Psycho Hole Set from Katat0nik buried in her hoard... That was it, it was perfect, and this little living dead doll was happy... 
Relaxed and happy in both worlds... BRILLIANT!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Kyoko in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Patch & Hole: katat0nik - Anima Eyepatch & Psyche Hole in Silver (Available until June 3rd at Whimsical
Blood Lips: Izzie's - Bloody Tears & Lips 
Drink: Fiasco - Blood Drink 
Collar: Kibitz - Kitten Collar (Available in May's Bish Box) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Demure 3 (Available until May 31st at Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment