Thursday, June 15, 2017

Fairytale Poetry

Mirror Mirror on my Blog, 
I'm peeking through the strange blue fog.
Trying to see the Doll today, 
she's brutally scarred and bloody, hooray. 
A Crown of Belial upon her dead head, 
a dirty face mask that's soaked in blood red. 
This Living Dead Doll's a Zombie Queen, 
looking back at me from my PC Screen. 
I know, I know I got a little creative today, but for some reason while I was editing this picture, it became a little bit of a fairytale in my mind... I couldn't help it, my mind just ran away with me. 
It started with the amazing new wounds released by CUREMORE in the Scar Tissue Gacha. It's a collection with some amazing new facial wounds - which I HAD TO HAVE - plus eyes, wounds for the body and hands and the dirty looking masks too... It was hard to choose which I wanted to share here, so I went for an eye scar, cheek scar, some allergic eyes and a mask - but rest assured this isn't going to be the last time you see this set mentioned! 
It was the addition of the Crown of Belial - a Nightmare Release for the current round of Suicide Dollz - that sparked the seeds of Fairytale Villain in my mind. 

What is she wearing;
Crown: Nightmare - Crown of Belial (Available until June 25th at Suicide Dollz
Hair: Truth - Wind in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes, Facial Scars & Mask: Curemore - Scar Tissue Gacha Items 
Pose: Image Essentials - Vogue 2 (Available until June 24th at Jersey Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment