Friday, February 17, 2017

Whole Wheat Chapel

Something a little random and pretty today, I need to boost my mood and pretty but simple always makes me feel better... 
Winter is slowly beginning to slip away, and the mornings are getting lighter which is definitely a positive thing. Second to Autumn - of Fall as I could call it - Spring is definitely my favourite time of the year. Life seems to be waking up, the air is crisp and fresh, and people start to smile again after the drudgery of winter months gone by. I cannot really get myself to leave Winter yet though... It's just too pretty in SL to walk away entirely lol... 
This location is one of my favourite photo snapping spots in SL. The Whole Wheat team are not only pose and prop creators, they have an awesome collection of scenes that are ready made and set up for photography uses, and if I have any idea I will usually be able to find just the right location to snap the perfect shot here! 
The outfit that I'm wearing is something that I've been wearing on and off all winter, but maybe at the moment it's in it's last wearing for a good few months?! I loved this jacket since I bought at it at the Tannenbaum Fair over Christmas, but the Sophie Jacket from Salt & Pepper is only just getting an outing in public... So strange, but still it looks cute right!? Especially when it's worn with the almost made to go together with it, Kelda Boots from N-Core!
Oh oh oh I guess you could say, this is my Look-of-the-Day!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Carmela in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Aged Taupe 
Jacket: Salt & Pepper - Sophie in Night 
Boots: N-Core - KELDA in Grey 
Pose: Image Essentials - Sexy 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment