Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Cupid's Ad Board!

I guess today I should be saying, Happy Valentines Day... I'm not really feeling it though, so I guess I'll go with BAH HUMBUG! Today,. I'm anti-Valentine... A Dead Dolly with a purpose, to spend most of the day saying  BAH HUMBUG! If someone see's that little flying monster, SHOOT HIM! 
He already tried to get me this morning but hey what can I say, it was easy to resit the flying baby... 
I tried wearing a disguise so he'd think I'd already been shot! The Lovestruck Headband is a past group gift - but one that's still available I should add - from Remarkable Oblivion! To be a little cheekier, as a better disguise, I got a girlfriend of mine to leave lipstick marks on my cheek... But it was to no avail! 
I'd had a new tattoo done on my chest - ignore the tattoos on my arms if you want to, those are older but the Identity Sleeve Tattoos really do go well with my new Chest Piece! The Cupidity Tattoo - by Paperdoll's at BodyFy - seemed much more like a target for Cupid than a deterrent, so I will definitely be talking to my tattoo artist! 
I will say though that Cupid's Arrow had a rather weird affect on little Dead Doll Me... I felt an itchy sensation on my face, and had to check in the mirror but it seems like the scarring on my face was taking a romantic turn, not to mention the change to my eyes... Little Mofo was using my face as a Nightmare "Be Mine" advertising board!!! Dammit! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: Remarkable Oblivion - Lovestruck (Past Group Gift) 
Hair: #Foxy - Cattitude Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wound & Eyes: Nightmare - Be Mine Set 
Lipstick Mark: #adored - xxx lipstick kisses in #6 
Collar: Kibitz - Leather Collar in Amore 
Sleeve Tattoos: Identity - Inner Goddess 
Chest Tattoo: Paperdoll's - Cupidity Tattoo (Available until February 28th at BodyFy
Dress: insanya - SaraDress in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Sensation, Pose Set 23 

No comments:

Post a Comment