Monday, February 6, 2017

When life is hard... Punch It!

OK I mentioned it a few times in passing but as it's Monday morning and I am supposed to be at work, I think now is the time to talk a bit... I'm not going to go into all the boring and gory details but there is a possibility that in the next few weeks I could be losing my job and although I've always complained about it, when you think it may not be there anymore it's a real shock to the system! 
With that having been said I know that I have a bit of a fight on my hands, to prove that I am able to adapt, to strive and to keep my chin up.
Hell made a suggestion that would help... 
He suggested a bit of a work out - so unlike him I know - but I don't really think he anticipated the Right Hook that came his way, and although I may say different later, accidentally hit him on the chin! I will say, he was right, it was fun to beat him up LOL... 
The pose I forced him into is actually one of the new Come Soon "Corner" Prop and Pose sets which has been released within the February Swag Bag. If you have no idea what the Swag Bag is, then in short it's like buying a mystery box that is, in this case, designed for Men. For more information you can check the Swag Bag Blog, or find the information point located at Come Soon's Mainstore! 
One punch and that sucker was out like a light, so I looked to my top's slogan - "Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about finding Pizza", and I guess that sums up my mood right now... Fighting, Waiting and Finding Pizza!

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: BESOM - ScreamQueen Hair in Red Heads
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: epoch - Aunna Tank in Pizza 
Gloves: Kharg Design - Boxing Gloves 
Pants: Blueberry - Minerva Joggers in Black 
HellBone:
Hair: Damselfly - Zale 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas 
Necklace: TonkTastic - Dogtags 
Pants: PFC - Pan Pants 
Pose & Prop: Come Soon - Corner Pose 1 (Available in the February SWAG BAG

No comments:

Post a Comment