Monday, July 6, 2015

Voidar is the New Black, Apparently?!

A few days ago I was reading through Flickr with my morning coffee, and I stumbled upon a random photo, something that caught my attention, something that was seeking SL faces... I read a little deeper and it appeared that Ashley Carter - creator of the Voidar SL series - wanted faces for an upcoming project... I couldn't help but send my name in never thinking that I could be asked to participate!
I had however, pulled on an outfit that I was very much in love with and even though I wasn't sure I would be doing anything with it, but after becoming a face for the Voidar project I wanted to be able to give you a little hint as to which face was mine!!!
The outfit was one that my sister Solde spotted and instantly thought she had to show me as it was just pure Rudh... I couldn't agree more! The dress is one from drbc - called Starla in a Ribcage Print! When I wore it with the loose braid, called Leah from CATWA, it seemed the perfect summer outfit, all it needed was some accessorising...  
Luckily, during the brand new and awesome Mix Event I managed to find the perfect bag - something I have a lot of in RL but very few in SL - a Goldfish Messenger Bag from Le Primitif to be exact. Then the perfect shoes seemed to jump at me out of my hoard too, the Valeria Platforms from Bens Boutique are SO adorable and so very fashionable right now! There was just something missing, something which later became my recognising feature in the Voidar Project! I'll let you work out what that is hehe...
Now for some more information... Check out the finishing result of Ashley Carter's Voidar is the New Black Video... Go on, Go here and take a look! I've been told it has something to do with Orange is the New Black but to be honest I think I'm one of a very small handful of people that can say they haven't seen it... I will say that I LOVE this video and the speed that it was put together astounds me... I can't wait to do another one, and I hope I'd be allowed to be in that too hehe...
Thank you for using my face!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: CATWA - Leah (Past Cosmopolitan Release)
Glasses: Cute Poison - Skull Glasses
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Dress: drbc - Starla Dress in Ribcage
Bag: Le Primitif - Goldfish Messenger Bag in Ink'd (Available Now for Mix)
Bracelets: Kibitz - Chara Bangles
Ring: Death Row Designs - Iron Fingerclaws
Shoes: Bens Boutique - Valeria Platform in Black (Past Fi*Friday Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Ade 5 (Available Now for My Slink Obsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment