Friday, July 3, 2015

Simply the Best of Horror Haute ImmateriA

Horror Haute - as I am sure you will hear more than once at over the coming weeks - is celebrating a change and therefore is running a round that is to be known as the "Simply the Best" round... IT IS MASSIVE! There is so much awesome stuff, spanning over the previous 5 event themes that if you missed things now is your chance to get them, or perhaps find one of the new awesome exclusives that are available... Each designer has set up their 5 favourite items, and I have decided that I will pick my personal favourites to share with you here...
First up, ImmateriA! This has always been one of my favourite stores in the Horror Haute line-up, as things from this store tend to be different from the norm, and very creative in their design!
The outfit that I have chosen from ImmateriA isn't one of my normal go-to looks either. I tend to shy away from a lot of things in the Sci-Fi category, purely and simply and I'm not ashamed to admit it either, because I am terrified of aliens... This time however, when I tried on the Dead Space outfit from ImmateriA, I decided that I could pull the look off without fear of alien encounter, it's dead space after all hehe... I went down a more futuristic path, creating a Rudh Cyborg - serves me right for watching an old Terminator movie recently - and ran around at Insilico to find the perfect photography location!
The Dead Space outfit includes along with the dress, this awesome leg attachment. See your own android power flickering between the wires in your leg... It's such a great idea and definitely a fun accessory... BUT seeing that I decided to play up the cyborg Rudh look... I remembered this older now, but still freaking awesome hair from Discord Designs that is made entirely of Ethernet Cables! If that doesn't look like a futuristic robot Rudh, then I give up lol, I'm not very good at Sci-Fi LOL...
Still ImmateriA has always and will always no doubt be one of my favourite Horror Haute stores... It's simply one of the best hehe... For this and lots of other awesome items, check out Horror Haute, and keep checking back to see my other Horrorific favourites brought to life!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Discord Designs - Codie in Flagrant System Error (Past Event Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Dress & Leg Attachment: ImmateriA - Event Horizon in Dead Space (Available Now at Horror Haute July)
Rings: (Claw) Death Row Designs - Iron Fingerclaws, AND, (Pretty) Kibitz - Eternal ring set in Silver (Past Event Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Ade 5 (Available Now for My Slink Obsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment