Monday, July 6, 2015

The SongBird at the Masquerade Ball

Even monsters like to dance...
I've always wondered what it would be like going to a masquerade and so this little monster was allowed to go to the ball! Though I am not sure she quite understood about wearing a mask to hide her identity... She just chose to make her skin into her mask!
Still isn't she cute!!!! She's a Horror Haute Princess, the belle of the Masquerade Ball, Horror Haute's Simply the Best hehe...
As you may well know this month's theme for Horror Haute is Simply The Best of Horror Haute... I've been working through the myriad of items sent by the Horror Haute Participating designers, and have so many pretty things to share, today it's the turn of SongBird and Stargazer Creations to take center stage!
I'm pretty sure I've used these items before, but as it is the best of then I am justified in using them again. The skin is one called Death Doll, from Stargazer Creations, and like always the set comes with a million different extras including appliers! Such amazing quality, I wouldn't be going anywhere else for fantasy skins now! The set also includes the pretty Death Doll Collar that I am wearing here too!
The SongBird Mask of the Dead has to be one of my favourite and most gruesome Horror Haute releases over the past 5 months. You should all know by now just how much I love a good wound, and this one is a brilliant one!
So that's two more of my Horror Haute Favourites, there are lots more to come to stay tuned and watch this space!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Puft - Rhythm in Darks Pack
Skin & Collar: [Stargazer Creations] - Death Doll (Available Now at Horror Haute July)
Face Wound & Mask: SongBird - Mask of the Dead (Available Now at Horror Haute July)
Ears: AITUI - Ear System in Gen 4, Heart Plugs
Teeth: [ContraptioN] - The Carnivorous Jaw

No comments:

Post a Comment