Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Opinions Please

Though I mention it many times, in case you haven't heard, HellBone (and I kinda) own a store in SL called Hogs and Carts Wheels. In September 2011 we officially launched the company, although we'd been in the business for a while previously - Hell decided to step out on his own dragging me along behind to make sure all the boring administrative stuff got done!
Anyway, recently Hell and I had been discussing the store ad displays. He felt that it was time our ads were updated, and I knew I wanted something clearer, preferably without me posing in them. I also wanted something a little simpler to create whilst at the same time giving a uniformity to the design of the store.
The original posters looked like this...
 The  new posters may quite possibly look like this...
What do you think?
I don't really wanna share my opinions with you as I don't wanna affect people's opinions, but I'd love to know what you think... Answers on a postcard please! 

1 comment:

  1. *writes opinion on a postcard, then realises she doesn't where to send it to*

    Anyway *throws away the card* I like the first poster. But I agree, as a vendorposter, the second one works better.

    Afterall with the first one they might start thinking they get the scantily clad lady for free ;)

    ReplyDelete