Thursday, August 9, 2012

BOOOOOOOOSHIEEEEEES

Gah this is rapidly becoming an obession... One that I know I won't be allowed to actually indulge myself in - Hell won't let me because when we had chickens we had SO MANY lag issues it was unreal, I shouldn't let myself on the other hand because I won't just be able to have one and our land would become filled with them! I'd be all like "we have half a sim here, we can take it", but then I'd get all conflicted because I couldn't have the pretty garden and the masses of pets and it would be a bit nightmarish lol! Gah - I just realised that letting people see my reasoning might not be the best way to seem sane, but oh well, ya win some ya lose some! 
The reason that I am spouting these ramblings is that when I logged into SL this morning I had the MOST AWESOME items waiting for me... 
BOOSHIES HAVE MADE LITTLE ANIMATED PETS! 
The Felitera (kitty style) pet for on your head and the Ibstomp (rhino dino style) shoulder pets, are available at the Menchy's Goods Galore Store at Booshtopia. These adorable little friends will set you back 100L, but they come in 6 different colours, are only available in the gacha machines and are limited editions... Who knows how long they will be available! As with the majority of gacha goodies, these adorable little pets are transferable, so they will make awesome gifts for the people you know and love!
Needless to say, I'm in love with them... Aren't they just adorable!!!!!

What is she wearing; (I should probably put this on every post I do, better start now hehe)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Anais in Ash
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl
Piercings: Pekka - Milla, AND, HoD - Celtic Swirl Dimples 

Necklaces: PSYCHO:Byts - Black Chocker+Studs, AND, LOULOU&CO - BLING BLING
Bracelet: LOULOU&CO - LONDON CALLING
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow in Large

No comments:

Post a Comment