Sunday, August 19, 2012

Glittery Shadows

The heat is getting to me at the moment, I am at a point now where I am only wanting to sit in the shade at our big garden near the water and do nothing but read, as I have never been a lover of heat... Gimme a cool rainy day any day! Our computer room has been more like a sauna than anything else, so I have been a little less interested in sitting at the PC to even check my emails, let alone spend hours in SL like I do when it's cooler! 
However, that said, I found a new place to add to my list of favourite places in SL, my friend Vir is re-organising his land and the gazebo filled with yummy foods and big snuggly chairs will definitely be one of those places I go to just chill out. I've put a photo into Flickr, I should put things there more but then unless I'm writing a post about it I tend to forget LOL... 
I also had a bit of a chat with AliceAnn - designer and owner of Lamp*Light - if you don't know her store but love the anime style, you NEED to check this place out! She's asked me to be one of her official bloggers... I AM SO EXCITED LOL! Not everyday do you get the honour like that, and her stuff is so cute, and she's so nice how could I say no!! LOL!
So I was feeling in a particularly sparkly, happy, although far too hot mood when I took this shot, which OK I have modded a little LOL... I love the way that the floor seems so white and the shadow picks up the colours of the glittery rainbow layer... But yea, as you can see I'm still playing around with photography. Lynnie suggested that I try to shoot the photos in higher resolution - I've done that here - my PC nearly broke but I think she's right about the lines being smoother! Looks like when I'm taking fancy pictures I'll be going high resolution from now on... Although I can't do that all the time, my PC gets cranky LOL! 

What is she wearing; 
Ears & Tail: Atomic - Panda Set
Hair: DeLa - Sophie in White
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Shirt: Rotten Defiance - Punked (Part of Set)
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver
Pants: SAKIDE - Acidulous Leather Pants in White
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's Plain in Black
Pose Chair: ILAYA - Damask Chair  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats with the honour of being official blogger. I know that feeling., when someone send me her designs to put on my blog. I think many have that, but i was to shy most of the time to ask ))). Love your picture and the rainbow effect. And pffff it is hot in Holland i go in the garden near the pond and read like you )) and not behind pc for awhile )) lol

    ReplyDelete