Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hiding From My Shadow In Some Lamp*Light

When I was asked recently to become a part of the official blogging team for the store Lamp*Light, I was asked by AliceAnn - owner and creator of the brand - for a photo of Rudh that she could display in the store...
At first I was thinking OH MY GAH Why would someone want to put my face up on the wall of their store, but then she prompted me to get my creative juices flowing and come up with a photo that I felt both did the brand justice and represented my usual random style, without making the designs seem cartoonified.
I found the dress I wanted to pose in, a cute little mesh number that is a perfect addition to my dressing up box, but then what to do with it... I found my idea when perusing the Marketplace - thank you LISP Bazaar - and yes I know the outcome could be called cheesy given the name of the store but that was just calling out to be shot like this... I couldn't help it, my imagination wouldn't let me go in any different direction.
So I'm dancing in the Lamp*Light, and I hope that I can do your brand justice AliceAnn!! It's so cute and it deserves to be shown off... These dresses bring out my inner child, so I need to go find a jungle gym to play in hehe!!!

What is she wearing; 
Ears: Atomic - Panda Set
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Cherilyn Mesh Hair in Grass
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 

Necklace: House of Rain - The Luxury of Tears in amethyst/peridot
Dress: Lamp*Light - Swing Dress in Crazy 

Shoes: I Love Fashion - Wedge Eccentric in Orange/Cork (No Longer Available) 
Lamp Post Pose Prop: LISP Bazaar - Streetlights & Umbrella

2 comments: